These are too easy. You can actually pre-make the whole thing then just re-heat on demand. But for best results, I suggest leaving the grilling of the parmey at the end, until you are ready to serve. So pre-do the rest. Then go from there. Fresh, fragrant, yummy, quick, delicious, feed the world. It's as easy to portion control as 1 cup per guest. Go for it, open a cafe!!
A drizzle of fresh cream
1/2 Cup Swiss cheese, grated
1/2 Cup parmesan, grated or shaved
250 g short cut bacon (of smoked salmon is also nice)
A little butter or oil for greasing
Pink Salt Flakes and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. Lightly grease a 12 cup friand or muffin pan, or individual ramekins.
3. Cut the bacon or salmon with kitchen scissors to fit the bottom of each cup exactly.
4. Sprinkle with the Swiss cheese.
5. Crack a whole egg into each cup and drizzle a little cream over each one. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Cook in oven on a tray until eggs are set. (approximately 8-10 minutes, don’t over do it!)
7. Remove. Put parmesan on top and finish under a grill for 5-10 minutes.