1. Cook halloumi over low-medium heat until golden on both sides then remove from pan & set aside
2. Heat olive oil over low-medium heat in a medium fry pan & sauté onions till translucent, add in mushrooms + spices & cook for further 1-2 minutes
3. Add in your tin tomatoes and break them apart using the back of a large spoon, season with salt & pepper then bring sauce to a simmer.
4. Using the back of your spoon make wells in the sauce for your eggs to sit in. Crack in your eggs then nestle in your halloumi. Cover with a lid & allow eggs to cook for 5-10 minutes or until they are done to your liking.
5. Garnish with some freshly chopped parsley & cracked pepper then serve with some crusty toasted sourdough & enjoy!